I am a proactive, highly motivated and commercially driven Building Professional with a wide range of experience in all areas of generalist building work including Project and Site Management as well as all aspects of Carpentry.
I am based in Cranbrook, Kent and work with a small team of local contractors to complete a variety of projects.
I have a varied and proven building and property development background, including operating in a self employed capacity, with the ability to adopt appropriate actions in order to achieve strategic business objectives in a multitude of customer focused environments.
I am a pragmatic communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and influence based on personal credibility. I am effective in individual and team roles, comfortable with challenge, whilst demonstrating resilience and logical thinking when faced with ambiguity and complexity.
I live in Cranbrook, Kent with my wife and my 2 daughters.
- Custom Made Bespoke Built-In Furniture
- Stud Wall Construction
- Lock Fitting
- Suspended Ceilings,
- Pitched Roofs
- Window Renovation & Fitting
- Flat Roof Construction
- Hanging Doors
- Fitting Door Linings and Architraves
- Installing Skirting
- Fitting and Scribing Paneling
- Kitchen Design and Fitting
- Installing Staircases including Spindles and Hand Rails
- Decking and Outside Stairs
- Internal Wooden Floors
- Porches, Pergolas and Other Outside Constructions
General Building Experience
All aspects of...
- Ground Work
- Sand and Cement Work
- Laying Driveways
- Laying Patios
- Taking out Internal Walls and Fitting Steels
- Fitting Lintels
- All aspects of Painting and Decorating
- Basic Plastering
- Basic Lead Work
- Fitting of Fascias, Soffits, and Guttering.